mercoledì 7 novembre 2012

THE POST RAVE SPIKE THING

Today I was casually browsing trough Topshop's accessories section, and I saw I  a couple of things that gave me a little shiver down my spine but I couldn't really point out why.



Basically spikes, but well who cares I'm covered in studs all day.

Then I was watching the Xfactor UK on youtube as usual with my housemate Benni, and we saw Nicole wearing some earring IN GOLD AND BLING, big and spikey . 
And I was, wtf am I just looking at? 

IT'S RAVE EARBUDS EARRINGS

This is not the same earrings we saw, but you get the idea here....

 Here's she's wearing them the opposite way around

So I went to google and after like 1 second I found the source. They are by ShaunLeane. 
I really like them. Not sure if I would rock them, because I used to wear THE REAL RAVE EARRINGS back in the early 2000's  and I would be too auto-referential... you know.


But then I saw something pretty amazing: pearls  and thorns.  From his Blackthorne Collection.
Too much love!
 Ruby

Nessun commento: