martedì 10 luglio 2012

Stella Mccartney Resort 2012


Usually Im not a big fan of Stella Mccartney, but with this resort collection she really catched my attention both for the great pieces and the super cool presentation party, which I think is a very original idea because we are bored by all those super snob/formal fashion events .










Here some of my favourite outfits from this collection :


I like very much the leo jacket  ( urban streetwear is still influencing pret a porter ) and actually also this leopard print is very very nice and funky. All over print trend is still ON .


All white comfy outfit + disco clutch ....  I need a shiny shiny bag too !

This tone of yellow is amazing , I cannot explane ahaha but I suddenly wish to wear this colour.



 Lovin the sweater .


What do you think about this collection ?


Flor

Nessun commento: