domenica 28 agosto 2011

Printed "Hermes" Teflon Bags...




I don't know....I have one myself (the studded one ), I got it from Shanghai and it's from an hong kong brand, I think it's very funny and I like wearing it! Looking at it from a few meters it really looks like a real bag , like 3D , so it's always a surprise when people find out that it's actually a printing !!! Should we sell them on our ShampaShop ? It would be nice to print other bags too ahha ! What do you think ? ahaha I love them!! I want more colours !! They also come in different sizes, are super light, waterproof and can carry a lot of stuff inside !! To me its going to be the next must-have shopper!

Flor

5 commenti:

Blue is in Fashion this Year ha detto...

Vista l'ironia potrebbe essere la prima "Hermes" che mi piace! :D

SHAMPALOVE ha detto...

INFATTI E' ANCHE LA MIA PRIMA "HERMES" AHAHHAHA

Mihaela Gurău ha detto...

They look nice!

THE FASHION JURY ha detto...

Molto carine e sicuramente molto più accessibili delle hermes "vere" :)

Anonimo ha detto...

hi, may i know what's the brand of the bag? thank u!