martedì 23 febbraio 2010

OMG!!!! IT'S LONDON FASHION WEEK!


Big news here @ the Shampalove headquarters chez London...I went to London Fashion Week!
I was soo happy today, got the chance to see Christopher Kane, Marios Schwab,and Jager London shows!
But the real blast for me was actually seeing all of the fashion Gotha so close to me, and all my favourite editors! I was sooo excited that I could barely take pictures. Here I will give some sneek peek of the pics I took, with the the highlights ( for me :D) of the day!

Carine Roitfeld and Carla Sozzani sipping coffee before the Marios Schwab show!!!


Taylor Tomasi (Marie Claire Us Style and Accessories director) on her way to Jager London!!! I adore her! She's so cute, I was staring at her beautiful face,and I almost forgot to take the picture! That's why I only got the back! ahhahaha!!


Kate Lanphear!!! O -M-G!! Here I almost had a heart attack!


Pics from the shows coming soon!:D

Ruby

Nessun commento: