mercoledì 14 ottobre 2009
Who Is Behind Rihanna's Fashion Style R-Evolution !?!??!
Her name is MARIEL HAENN , she's half Puerto Rican and she's the girl behind the " fashion miracle " that has taken Rihanna to the fashion icon level !!
She is also styling other celebrities such as Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Kerry Washington, Rachel McAdams, Brittany Snow, Eliza Dushku.
She has started her career @ MTV as image consultant and stylist now works as celebrity stylist
Here her Top 10 basics that every girl should have :
1. “A black blazer makes any look edgy and fashion forward,” says Haenn. “You can wear with it jeans or a pencil skirt, or even a dress, with the sleeves pushed up.”
2. “A thin cashmere scarf in a bright pop color,” says Haenn.
3. “A trench coat is a great, classic way of dressing up any look.”
4. “An oversized sweater is both comfortable and chic with a pair of leggings.”
5. “Black leather leggings by Helmut Lang” are a must-have, according to Haenn.
6. Her favorite brand of denim: “J Brand skinny jeans are great for getting dressed up and wearing with boots.”
7. Every girl needs a vintage belt, says Haenn. “Anything vintage is usually a great bargain, as well as a special piece that you know no one else will have.”
8. “A pair of leather driving gloves from LaCrasia Gloves in red or purple will add instant style to any look,” says Haenn.
9. “A cashmere cardigan by Theory is good to throw on over any outfit and cashmere always adds luxury,” says Haenn.
10. “A men’s white button-down by H&M is cheap but always classic,” says Haenn. “Throw a belt over it, and that’s an easy way to look timeless and chic.”
Follow her on Twitter !