giovedì 13 agosto 2009

That's HOT ! ;)

“It’s a miniature version of my house,” said the heiress to Life & Style. “I designed it with the help of my interior decorator, Faye Resnick. I wanted it to be fun, cute, comfortable and beautiful. My friends just love it and think it’s so adorable and cool.”




Paris Hilton posted photos on her Twitter account over the weekend showing off the dog-size multi-level home she has for her 17 chihuahuas and one Pomeranian (Tinkerbell, Marilyn Monroe, Prince Baby Bear, Harajuku, Dolce, Prada etc ) .....



Paris talking about her " babies " :

" Just look at those sweet lil faces, they deserve to be treated like my lil Prince and Princesses I Love my babies!!!!
about 11 hours ago from TwitterBerry

I Love and treat my puppies as if they were my own children. I have to admit, I may have spoiled them a little too much. But how can I not?
about 11 hours ago from TwitterBerry "

And last but not least the mansion is 300 sq. ft, and costs $325,000

YES Paris ... YOU CAN !!

Flor

1 commento:

jojò ha detto...

fichissimo!!!mamma mia come gliela fareio anche ad andie!!!!!!