giovedì 28 maggio 2009

Very Important Personal Issue: The perfum

Now I want to talk about a huge V.I.P.I. I've been through these days...
I finished my bottle of perfum!I've been using the same one for almost 10 years now because I really really liked it. It was Emporio Armani "She".

It was my one and only perfum for so long that actually I couldn't feel the essence in my nose anymore, I was too used to it. TIME FOR A CHANGE.
Since I'm picky about perfumes... I took it slow...I only tried on new stuff in the shops, without buying anything.
Finally I came to some sort of decision and I had to choose between these two...



But they both ended smelling weirdly on my skin after some hours...
THEN, at one moment, I GOT SMITTEN!!!


And that's what I'm wearing right now! It's intoxicating, strong, sexy AND I LOVE IT! I FEEL LIKE I'M POISON IVY!


Ruby

1 commento:

benedikttt ha detto...

io sono PURE POISON ADDICTED!!!